Activated Carbon Filter Bags
- Effective removal of chlorine, odor, asbestos, mercury, lead & other types of heavy metals, and toxic organic chemicals.
- Promote catalytic, reduction of chlorine disinfectants.
- Loose carbon fill without using binder. 100% carbon surface exposure, low velocity and longer liquid contact time.
- Extra large volume of carbon fill. A size two bag contains 5 kg of highly porous & uniform activated coconut shell carbon tablets.
- High absorption speed: 180 times faster than extruded carbon block.
- Low pressure drop, large carbon contact surface with water, low velocity, longer contact time and improved adsorption performance.
- Dual functionalities: Not only for impurity absorption, but also for contaminant particle retention.
- 1 ~ 100 micron range, nominal rating.
- ACBX-AO Bag, special non-micron rated. Impurity absorption only.
- Exclusively FDA compliant media.
- Patented SDS™ & STS pressure seal rings, steel snap-fit rings.
- Flow rate #1 bag @ 6 MT/Hr Max., #2 bag @ 12 MT/Hr Max.
- Change-out pressure differential 0.12 MPa, Max. 0.25 MPa.