A typical compressed air and gas system can produce thousands of gallons of condensate per year. This condensate may be as much as 99.9% pure water – so why pay thousands of dollars per year to dispose of water when you can clean it simply and effectively and pour it down the drain? The nano Sepura range of oil water separators remove the oil from the water in your condensate so you can dispose of it cleanly and safely, drastically reducing your condensate disposal costs.
The S1 is not your typical oil water separator. Its advanced design and unique environmentally friendly STERLING oil absorbing filtration media takes separation technology to a whole new level. No messy carbon bags. No settling tanks full of untreated condensate. No external oil collection containers. Just simple and effective condensate treatment.
nano Sepura oil water separators reliably give you:
- 100% performance – even on newer synthetic compressor lubricants*
- lower life cycle costs – long media life and simplified maintenance
- lower outlet concentrations – down to 5 ppmv or less
- space saving – smaller footprint for easier installation
- environmentally friendly recycled materials
- treatment for systems up to 10,000 scfm with a single unit
- peace of mind – the most reliable product of its kind
The Sepura range of oil water separators are a reliable and cost-effective solution to the problem of contaminated condensate.