Platinum 940 Series Filter Cartridges
Proprietary Platinum Series Filters
Platinum Series Filter Cartridges are designed with “Absolute Rated” liquid efficiencies and are available in micron ranges from 0.5 to 70 micron. The proprietary patented design, U.S. Patent No. 5824232, of this pleated element utilizes segregated flow channels and flow chambers to ensure all of the surface area of the pleated media in the filter is used as effective filter area.
Available in a wide variety of pleated media, filter sizes and end cap configurations the FTC Platinum Series Filter Cartridges provide customers with the ability to purchase a custom cartridge designed specifically for their application. Superior construction methods and materials combined with excellent quality control techniques ensure that FTC’s Platinum Series Filter Cartridges provide consistent, quality filtration even in the harshest conditions. The Platinum Series Cartridge design can be manufactured with components to fit most liquid process chemicals and temperatures with few exceptions.
Due to the extremely large amount of effective surface area provided by the innovative patented design in the FTC Platinum Series Filter Cartridges, these cartridges provide very high dirt holding capacities providing extended mean times between filter change-outs resulting in significant filter cartridge and labor savings. Additionally, the Platinum Series design provides savings to the customer by minimizing system footprints, minimizing process fluid loss during change-outs, reducing operator exposure to hazardous chemicals, and minimizing disposal costs.
- 12.75″ OD x 40″ L Style Cartridge Filters
- 0.5 micron to 70 micron @ 99.98% efficiency (beta 5000)
- Available with Polypropylene, Polyester, Cellulose, and Glass Fiber Media
- Fits standard 940 cartridge filter vessels with positive dual O-ring seal
- Up to 390 sq. feet of effective filter media surface area
- Recommended flow rate up to 150 GPM
- Dirt holding capacity – up to 100 pounds
- Replaces up to 50 standard 2.5″ OD pleated cartridges or 200 string wound elements in dirt holding capacity
Common Applications: Amines, Glycols, Pre-RO, Completion Fluids, Brines, Waterflood, Produced Water, Disposal Water, Fuels, Bio-fuels, Organic Solvents, High Temperature Applications.