Platinum 2040 Series Filter Cartridges
Platinum Series Filter Cartridges are designed with “Absolute Rated” liquid efficiencies and are available in micron ranges from 0.5 to 70 micron. The proprietary patented design, U.S. Patent No. 5824232, of this pleated element utilizes segregated flow channels and flow chambers to ensure all of the surface area of the pleated media in the filter is used as effective filter area.
Available in a wide variety of pleated media, filter sizes and end cap configurations the FTC Platinum Series Filter Cartridges provide customers with the ability to purchase a custom cartridge designed specifically for their application. Superior construction methods and materials combined with excellent quality control techniques ensure that FTC’s Platinum Series Filter Cartridges provide consistent, quality filtration even in the harshest conditions. The Platinum Series Cartridge design can be manufactured with components to fit most liquid process chemicals and temperatures with few exceptions.
- 20.0″ OD x 40″ L Style Cartridge Filters
- 0.5 micron to 70 micron @ 99.98% efficiency (beta 5000)
- Available with Polypropylene, Polyester, Cellulose, Nylon, and Glass Fiber Media
- Fits standard 2040 cartridge filter vessels with positive o-ring seal
- Up to 1,150 sq. feet of effective filter media surface area
- Recommended flow rate up to 450 GPM
- Dirt holding capacity – up to 300 pounds
- Replaces up to 150 standard 2.5″ OD pleated cartridges or 600 string wound elements in dirt holding capacity
Common Applications: Completion Fluids, Pre-RO, Brines, Waterflood, Produced Water, Disposal Water, Fuels, Bio-fuels, Organic Solvents, Amines, High Temperature Applications.